View Profile JauqAr

All 15 Audio Reviews

15 w/ Responses

I enjoyed the song, but I will say that I am not a huge fan of the (Saw Blade?) Instument that starts playing at around 0:28. Don't know what to call that instrument.
Won't let that take off a star however. I rate by quality not opinion. :)

Oh dear!! It seems I have broken the reply button.

I liked every part of it, and hope for more. As a review i would say your song quality is not flawless, but has just enough to make the song sound amazing.

5.125 stars!!!

DJStriden responds:

Poor replay button, hope it gets fixed :( Glad you like the song, I still have much to learn!

Very Nice and Calming,

It helps me focus too :3

DJStriden responds:

Glad you like it! I see what you did there.... -.-

I couldn't pass Level 1 but I somehow made it here. XD
In Opinion I like the whole song. Nothing is wrong with it.
In Review It is well put together. There wasn't a single part that was missing something, and every part fit together like a perfect puzzle.

Good Job!

Great song! ^.^

Now that i think about it, and I have read Evilgrapez review, I too notice that Owl City seems to be very similar. I think the main reason for that is the Electronic Music. Now that lyrics are present the songs sound even more similar. I hope that doesn't make you sound like an idea stealer (from Owl City) I just wanted to point out some similarities.

BTW I like your songs better than Owl Cities :D

Glad you like it!

People have been relating me to Owl City for three years, ever since I started making music. We just happen to be two artist with a similar taste in music production.

Perfect. This has become my new favorite!!! I give you 5 stars.

DJStriden responds:

Oh yay! ^_^ Glad it made your favorites :)

Not one of my favorite. It is still a great song nonetheless. I will still give you five stars for song quality.

DJStriden responds:

Thank you for the rating :) I'm glad you like it nonetheless!

I Love it!! Is that your voice?
Its just as amazing as usual!

DJStriden responds:

Thank you! And yes it is :) Glad you like it!

:3 (you know my response)

Love your music As always. especially love this category!!!!!!
EDM huh. I'll search for more of that now that I know the category.

Newgrounds wants me to write a legitimate review, but I can't really I don't know how to judge music.
I have opinion though, and this is the music I like sooo 5/5!!!

DJStriden responds:

Thank you so much!! Glad you like it :)

My name is Tim Anfilofieff, online I go by Jauq/JauqAr/JauqGames. I do a bunch of stuff but I mostly develop and play games.

Tim Anfilofieff @JauqAr